2018 Official Rules
To Enter the “WE WILL NOT BE TAMED” (“Sweepstakes”) you must:
- Agree to the Official Rules stated herein;
- Complete all required entry fields provided on the Sweepstakes entry form located online at tametesting.wpengine.com during the Sweepstakes entry period. Limit: one (1) entry per person and per email address;
- Provide a valid and accurate email address (winners will only be notified by email); and
- Opt-in to receive Texas Parks & Wildlife Foundation email updates and brand partners listed on tametesting.wpengine.com and Texas Monthly Magazine
- Sweepstakes is sponsored by Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation (“Sponsor”) and open only to Texas residents.
- All employees of Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, the Sweepstakes Sponsor(s), Gulf States Toyota, Inc., their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses), are NOT ELIGIBLE to enter/win.
The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. central time on March 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. central time on October 30, 2018. Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during this time period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes entry period.
“WE WILL NOT BE TAMED” Sweepstakes includes the following prize packages:
- Grand Prize Package (1 available)– (Total Fair Market Value up to $49,999.00)
A 2018 or 2019 Toyota Tundra vehicle with a Total MSRP of up to forty-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine dollars ($49,999.00). All costs and taxes, including but not limited to, sales tax, vehicle inventory tax, destination charges, freight, delivery, optional equipment or accessories requested by Grand Prize winner, license, registration, insurance, title and all other expenses associated with the receipt and use of the Grand Prize vehicle is the sole responsibility of the winner (“Grand Prize Winner”); however, if Grand Prize Winner selects a Toyota Tundra with a total MSRP of less than $49,999.00, Grand Prize Winner may apply any difference between the Total MSRP and $49,999.00 to tax, title and license fees only. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide his or her Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes, and consent to Sponsor filing an IRS Form 1099 or similar document with the Internal Revenue Service or other applicable tax authorities for the fair market value of a prize awarded and accepted or other applicable standards. Prizes (or any portion of prizes) are non-transferable, non-substitutable, and may not be redeemed for cash. Model, color, package, vehicle options are subject to availability. For prize value purposes, “Total MSRP” includes list price of vehicle and all items on window sticker, including optional equipment and accessories. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of Tundra vehicle from Texas dealer’s stock with dealer agreed upon by Grand Prize Winner and Gulf States Toyota, Inc. Other than the manufacturer’s limited warranty, Gulf States Toyota, Inc. does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, relative to the vehicle. Grand Prize Winner must have proof of insurance and a valid U.S. driver’s license from their state or place of residence to take delivery of the vehicle; failure to show same may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner will be provided instructions to obtain his/her vehicle at a local Toyota dealership. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification of winning the Grand Prize.
First Place Package (1 available)
- Yeti Cooler
- Howler Brothers Shirt
- Diablo Paddlesports Amigo Kayak
Second Place Package (1 available)
- One pair of Rocketbuster Handmade Custom Boots
- Seaholm Watch
Third Place Package (1 available)
- Solo Stove Bonfire Model
- Big Bend Coffee Roasters Coffee
- TX Whiskey
- King Ranch Saddlebag
Fourth Place Package (25 available)
- Yeti Rambler 26 oz Bottle
- Epic Bars
- Big Bend Coffee Roasters Coffee
- Some prizes may be customizable, and the prize donor will work with the winner to reasonably accommodate any custom requests. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the specific prize awarded shall be determined by Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation and/or the prize donor at their sole discretion, and nothing herein shall guarantee the winner the right to designate the color, size or any other characteristic of the prize awarded.
- Individual tax liability will vary and all winners should consult their tax professionals.
- Selection of winners:
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random Sweepstakes to be held on November 1, 2018 to receive one (1) grand prize package. If this winner is disqualified for any reason, another random Sweepstakes will be held as soon as possible to select the Grand Prize Winner.
- One (1) First Place Winner will be selected
- One (1) Second Place Winner will be selected
- One (1) Third Place Winner will be selected
- Twenty-five (25) Fourth Place Winners will be selected
- Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form within one week following the entry deadline. It is recommended that Sweepstakes participants add firstname.lastname@example.org to their email contacts to aid deliverability of messages from Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation. A winner has ten (10) business days after successful delivery of the winner’s notification to respond to Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation and accept/claim the prize package, otherwise it will be offered to the next alternate selected in the Sweepstakes. After the winner accepts/claims the prize package, their contact information will be provided to the Sweepstakes prize providers, so that they may coordinate directly with the winner.
- At the sole discretion of Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential winner’s failure to respond to email notification within ten (10) business days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a potential winner’s failure to provide satisfactory proof of identity and residency; (4) a potential winner’s failure or their guest’s failure to execute and return any requested disclaimer of liability and release, or agreement to indemnity and hold harmless within seven (7) days after its transmission; and (5) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules.
- As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each winner grants Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the winner’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) for Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation purposes in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval.
- Any other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize and meals (where not included), are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- Winners must be 18 years of age or older at the time of the Sweepstakes, except that winners of any alcoholic beverages and/or prizes promoting alcoholic beverages must be at least 21 years of age at the time of the drawing.
- Winnings are non-transferable and may only be accepted in their entirety.
- By entering the Sweepstakes and/or by accepting any prizes, each entrant and/or accompanying guest hereby release and hold harmless the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, Sweepstakes sponsor(s), Sweepstakes prize provider(s), including but not limited to, Gulf States Toyota, Inc. and its affiliates, and any of their commissioners, directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, and damages for which the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, Sweepstakes sponsor(s), and/or Sweepstakes prize provider(s) might otherwise become liable by reason of any accidents, or injuries to or death of any persons, or damage to property, or both, in any manner arising or resulting from, caused by, connected with or related to entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prizes, regardless of how, where, or when such injury, death or damage occurs even if caused by the negligence of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation, Sweepstakes sponsor(s), and/or Sweepstakes prize provider(s).
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation will contact the Grand Prize Winner and all other prize winners on or after November 1, 2018 to issue the respective prize(s).